6.21.2010

Day 1 of 76

  So i started this blog years ago to just clear my head...then of course as you can see I abandon it along with some other pretty important things. Well now I have a new therapist and we've decided to keep track of my days and try to figure out if
i have rapid cycling...which i'm not sure exactly what that means but Cindy (a best friend) told me it's pretty hard to handle but we'd get through it no matter what...i have faith in that- she's never let me down so far. Anyway i set a goal to blog for 76 straight days in hopes to find patterns in my moods and behaviors, clear my head, and maybe do some entertaining at the same time.
 I will fore warn you that i am going to be blunt and honest in everyone of my blogs, so no cry babies or hurt feelings. As i state in everything i write: 1.  I curse like a drunken sailor  2. I cunt spell worth a shit and my grammar is about the same as a 4th grader. 3. I love to ramble and typically skip from subject to subject.  and that about covers it. So for the most part i'm going to assume my readers will be friends and family but for those of you lucky ones that happen to stumble across this if you get intrigued and want more history or get lost in a story somewhere i'll fill in the blanks as much as possible.
  Okay day 1 accomplished thus far and tomorrow i will cough up a lil bit more. I'm gonna conduct a "background check" on myself


Signing off @ 10:27pm (and yes i'm a tad ocd about my times or anything having to have the number 7 in 'em)
        -Approving Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment